Tosa Cares and COVID-19
Updated: Mar 29, 2020
April 25th distribution event: CANCELLED.
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and social distancing measures, our April 24th-April 25th distribution event is cancelled. No food will be distributed at that time. Mt. Zion Lutheran Church is closed. Instead, food will be distributed by drive-thru only on other days. Due to the logistics of organizing such an event, appointments will be required.
Please call, text, or email to leave a message to schedule a food pick up. Appointments will be scheduled over several weeks. We will be happy to provide your household with a food box.
Call: (414) 258-0456 x 410
Call or text: (414) 861-4725
Day of your food pick up appointment:
1. Arrive at scheduled time.
2. Drive up to the NW part of the Mt. Zion building by the pantry door. A Tosa Cares sign will indicate the place.
3. Your food box will be brought by cart to your vehicle.
4. You will be responsible for moving your box to your vehicle, cart, or wagon.
5. Follow current "social distancing" guidelines – please, no handshakes or hugs at this time.
It is difficult for Tosa Cares to accept donated items at this time. Cash donations are more important for the continued operation of our pantry than ever. Please consider making a cash donation using the PayPal link on our donations page or donate using the PayPal link below.